Saturday, November 26, 2011

November Update

Happy Holidays and a big thank you to everyone who is looking to see what I am up to and writing me to say hello, congrats or ask me how i am doing. I greatly appreciate hearing from you.

November has been a really great month. I was lucky enough to land a role in a currently workshopping production of The Abduction of Becky Morris with playwright & actress Alison Crane and director A.J. Cermak, part of the New School for Drama Alumni Play Project.

And for all you fans who've been keeping track and for those who haven't I'll be continuing to do playreadings at Horse Trade Theater's The Drafts. October's Shakespeare Lab of Troilus & Cressida went great. Beginning rehearsal for December's readings soon.

Best,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment